Exciting opportunity for an experienced remedial massage therapist / myo therapist
Are you a passionate and experienced massage therapist who wants to help patients lead a healthy life (without pain). Do you want to work in a friendly team environment with an existing customer base in a beautiful new premises in Melbourne's West? Read on, because then we might be looking for you!
The clinic continues to grow and we are on the way to become a multidisciplinary clinic where we offer various types of healthcare. We treat a wide range of conditions with a focus on fertility, women’s health, acute and chronic pain, anxiety, depression, digestive and dermatology. Now it’s time to extend our team with a massage therapist who shares our passion for providing excellence care for our patients.
We are looking for remedial massage therapist who shares our vision and who:
• is a warm and caring person with exceptional people skills;
• has a representative appearance with excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
• has at least 5 years experience and is able to work independently/without mentoring;
• can work 2 shifts a week, with preference for applicants who are available on Friday or Saturday and preferably one evening on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday;
• Qualified in remedial massage / myotherapy;
• Registration with a relevant association
• relevant Health provider numbers and health funds (or qualify to hold them);
• is a Holder of current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance;
• has an ABN number.
What do we offer you:
• Benefit from a full client list provided for you (+active marketing for extending)
• All equipment
• Supplements provided
• The freedom to practice your way in the style that you love
• Warm and friendly working environment
• During peak hours provided with reception staff
• Clinic software
• HICAPS and EFTPOS facilities
• Based next to a train station and with ample free parking in front of the clinic.
Is this what you are looking for, please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.