Are you friendly, enthusiastic, well presented, customer-oriented, do you have an eye for detail and are you good at multitasking? Do you want to work in a friendly team environment in Melbourne's West? Read on, because then we might be looking for you!
We are a growing health clinic offering various types of healthcare. We work with health professionals with different specialties and receptionists with different skills, but what we all have in common is a passion for providing excellent care for our patients.
We are looking for a receptionist who:
- is a warm, positive and caring person with exceptional people skills;
- communicates professionally;
- has excellent organisational skills;
- is extremely punctual;
- can multi task and know how to set priorities;
- has the ability to quickly acquire new skills and knowledge;
- has exceptional social media skills.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet patients in a warm and friendly manner
- Make appointments by phone, online and face to face
- Taking payments
- Assist customers with queries
- Maintenance of the offices, rooms and kitchen
- General office tasks
- Create content for social media
Hours and start date:
We are looking for a permanent part-time receptionist for 16 hours per week with possible extension of hours in the future. You will start Saturday 30st of January with the following hours per week:
If this is what you are looking for, please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible to email@example.com. Applications close 15th of January 2021.