Doctor of Chinese medicine, registered acupuncturist
Aleisha is a warm and caring practitioner dedicated to improving the health and physical condition of her patients.
Aleisha is a university-trained and nationally registered acupuncturist and Doctor of Chinese medicine with a bachelor of applied science in Human Biology which she received with distinction. Aleisha combines her knowledge of western medical science with traditional Chinese medicine to form a holistic understanding of her patient’s health concerns.
Aleisha’s approach to treatment is based on the philosophy that the state of a person’s health is the result of their physical condition, emotional well-being, diet, exercise, lifestyle and relationships. She recognises that each individual is different and provides each patient with a personalised healthcare and treatment plan.
- Bachelor degree Chinese medicine RMIT University
- Bachelor degree Human Biology RMIT University
- Clinical internship Nanjing Jiangsu Provincial Hospital China
- Member of Australian Health Practitioner Association (AHPRA/ CMBA)
- Member of Australian Acupuncture and Chinese medicine Association